Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I get a property valuation (Jan 1996) for cgt purposes?

Asked on Jan 29 2011, General in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will need to arrange a historic formal valuation through a RICS regulated surveyor.

    Answered on Feb 4 2011, Report content
  • HMRC have valuation tables, and they will produce a valuation. If you accept it, fine, if not, see prev answer. I assume the Jan 1996 event was inheritance, if so, the original probate solicitor should have valued the house at that time.

    Answered on Feb 12 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General