Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am seeking a house/flat valuation for the year 1982/84 in Church road Willesden NW10 9QH for capital gains purposes. Can anyone help?

We sold a house last year in this road but don't know what it was bought for back in 1976, the Inland Revenue need a valuation as at 1982 or there abouts. A flat price bought/sold on this road around this time would also be useful to work this out.

Asked on Jul 13 2011, General in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • The only suggestion I have is that you contact a local Surveyor who can do a post-dated valuation on average prices for the property type and age in the area.

    Answered on Jul 14 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General