Skip to main content Skip to footer

Susidence problme in London NW3 2PA?

Any subsidence problem of the house 41 Agincourt Road, London NW3 2PA?

Asked on Dec 4 2011, General in London | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Much of London suffers from subsidence, get a structural survey to be sure.

    Answered on Dec 4 2011, Report content
  • You can also have your solicitor carry out a coal mining (or brine or any other type of mining search relevant to the area) and an environmental search.

    Answered on Dec 5 2011, Report content
  • If you are concerned, you should get a survey. You could ask neighbours, but subsidence can affect one property and not the one next to it. A full structural survey should be done if you want to be sure.

    Answered on Dec 5 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General