Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council is taking by CPO my flat. Would Land Tribunal be more fair with price for my flat or shall I deal with Council?

Asked on May 3 2013, General in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, From my own experience. Get in there straight away before a CPO is issued. You will in most cases also have the right to appoint your own surveyor at the council's cost in addition to the one appointed by the council. He will usually work in your favour and serve the council with comparable sales in your area for a fair price. Remember the state of your flat including double glazing and central heating is taken into account when valuing your flat so make sure as when you would sell your flat on the open market that everything is in tip top order when the surveyor comes round. Good luck!

    Answered on May 4 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General