Skip to main content Skip to footer

Bedsit or studio flat in Acton

Where can I find a bedsit that accepts Housing Benefit in Acton?

Asked on Jun 23 2013, General in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi cycopaul13. Use Zoopla to search for these types of property. When you do a search, look for the keyword field and then type in things like "housing benefits accepted" to narrow down your search. You can try just approaching letting agents. Some may not accept people on benefits but if you can show them a good history, some references and provide a guarantor then there is always a chance that you will be able to come to an agreement. Many thanks, Scott

    Answered on Jun 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General