Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

25% share on property

What does the sharing means?

Asked on May 14 2014, General in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • Hi, It means that you will own a percentage of the property, if its a 25% share it will mean you will own 25% of the property and then pay additional rent on the other 75% however we would advise you speak to the agent who is advertising the property for the full details of the share. We hope this helps.

    Answered on May 20 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General