Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Visa type for property buyers

As a non resident of UK what visa will I need to be able to live in the property I purchase in UK?

Asked on Aug 18 2014, General in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General