Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

As a foreigner, what docs will I need for buying without a mortgage?

I am still in my country and would like to have it sorted before I leave for London, in case I need translated documents for ex.

Asked on Sep 16 2014, General in London | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General