Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am interested in renting studio flats

I want to hire people from outside England. The first thing I have to accommodate them. Tell me please what is the procedure and how I can get accommodation for my employees?

Asked on Jul 17 2015, General in London | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General