Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Identification documents

My passport is being held by the Home Office as I am involved in a case through the lower court who said that it will take more than two years. In that case, how can I buy or rent property? Will a copy of my passport that has been approved by the Home Office work as a form of ID?

Asked on Mar 26 2016, General in London | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General