Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Stamp duty for buy to let

I am planning to buy my first and main house very soon this year but I would not be able to live in it as I work abroad so I will just rent out until I come back to the UK. In such case do I have to pay a buy the let the stamp duty or just the residential one? Thanks in advance for your help.

Asked on Aug 13 2016, General in London | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General