Skip to main content Skip to footer

Requiring council tax band for property in TW12

Hello, can you please tell me the council tax band for 51a Percy Road, TW12 2LD?

Asked on Jan 17 2010, General in Hampton | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Council Tax Band (C) according to the official Council Tax Banding website. Always worth a phone call to check.

    Answered on Jan 17 2010, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Hampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General