Skip to main content Skip to footer

I live in a private association house, can I buy the house?

Lived in the same house now for 17 years, do I have a right to buy?

Asked on Aug 11 2010, General in Hampton | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Housing Associations don't do the Right to Buy - only council tenants seem to have been able to purchase at a discounted rate. Housing Associations do a part buy/part rent scheme, but this will probably not be available on an existing property that wasn't set up under this scheme. Can only recommend you talk to your Housing Association.

    Answered on Aug 19 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Hampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General