Skip to main content Skip to footer

House in Lossiemouth

At present I reside in the Netherlands,but I intend to retire to Lossiemouth in the next 2 years. I would like to find a builder who can build a 2 bedroom bungalow. Thank you.

Asked on Jun 10 2014, General in Lossiemouth | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Lossiemouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General