Skip to main content Skip to footer

Are there any proposed developments in the St Andrews road area of Barming?

I have heard that Maidstone council are going to take over the maintenance of the private St Andrews Park estate in ME16. Are there any plans to develop the park in any way and, if so, how might this affect the private nature of the estate?

Asked on May 14 2011, General in Maidstone | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0
  • I don't think this would be Maidstone Council, it'll be Kent County Council because they are the statutory Highway Authority. Best thing to do is to give them a call on 08458 247 800 and ask? Or you can write to them, see their details on

    Web reference:

    Answered on Dec 22 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Maidstone questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General