Skip to main content Skip to footer

Is my house tax band C

What was my house worth in 1991?

Asked on Mar 12 2012, General in Maldon | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • To find out you just need to call your local authority who can advise you the band and pricing on your property.

    Answered on Mar 16 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Maldon questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General