Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax bands, Kershaw Road, Failsworth?

What are the council tax rates for houses on Kershaw Road, Failsworth, Manchester?

Asked on Oct 26 2009, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Think this counts as Oldham, see link below

    Web reference:

    Answered on Oct 28 2009, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General