Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am getting evicted, how do I get another house?

I have 4 children living with me, 2 dependent, would like some advice how I get another chance?

Asked on Jan 4 2010, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Check with your local Housing Officer in your local council they might be able to help. It will depend on what you are being evicted for. if you try for another property you might need to get a Guarantor so if you default on the rent your guarantor will pay the rent.

    Answered on Feb 20 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General