Skip to main content Skip to footer

I have a house leasehold 140 years. in Blanchard Street, Hulme. Can I buy the freehold?

How do I go about it. How much would I have to pay?

Asked on May 8 2010, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The first thing to do is find out who owns the freehold, either by looking at any deeds you hold or make enquiries at the Land Registry for a small cost. Then approach the freehold owner who would then no doubt go about having a formal valuation done.

    Answered on May 10 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General