Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I get a shop premise valued?

1/3 Worsley Road, double fronted shop.

Asked on Feb 18 2012, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Speak to local agents ihn your area and get them to come and have a look at the property. You can also check current values on this website or mouseprices and look at simailr properties that have sold in that road.

    Answered on Feb 20 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General