Skip to main content Skip to footer

How much is the council tax?

How much is the council tax on detached houses Heycroft & Meadowcroft

Asked on Feb 29 2012, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 2

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Speak to your local authority who will be able to provide you with details.

    Answered on Mar 1 2012, Report content
  • Each council has this on their website. For example for Bury it can on the link attached Each local authority has this published on their website and is updated when changes are made.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 10 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General