Skip to main content Skip to footer

What year was my house built? Postcode M19 1RD.

Asked on Oct 8 2012, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • If the property is registered then it is best to get a copy of a the title deeds from the Land Registry.

    Answered on Oct 8 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General