Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I describe the type of my house?

I live in what was an end of terrace of 3 houses. My problem is that the other two have now been turned into one house and I don't know how to describe my house for insurance or selling. Is mine now classed as a semi detached? as there are now only two houses in the block? thanks for any advice

Asked on Jan 13 2014, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • End-of-Terrace or Semi-detached, I don't see a problem with either. From a marketing point of view semi would probably be better.

    Answered on Jan 13 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General