Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Is there any bungalows for disabled person for sale or shared property

I am disabled and my husband is over pension age, I require a 2 bedroom bungalow shared equity

Asked on Aug 2 2014, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General