Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Paid advice for buying a buy to let property.

Hi, I am looking for a retired or an independent estate agent who can advise me on buying a 'Buy to Let' property in the UK, regardless of the location. I have 3 properties already in London and Liverpool, but now looking to buy one or two more and need professional advice from an expert who knows cities, locations on those cities, future demands, yields, etc. I will be happy to pay for this service.

Asked on Jan 18 2019, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, I don't think you need to pay for this kind of advice as a lot of the information you need is already in the public domain. Do you know which areas you're looking to buy in? Thanks, Ruban

    Answered on Jan 21 2019, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General