Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax, Seddon Street

What is the council tax band for Seddon Street, Windle in St. Helens?

Asked on Jun 16 2011, General in St. Helens | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The best way to find out will be to contact St Helens Council, the contact details are on the link below

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 17 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in St. Helens questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General