I would like to find out what year my house was built
Asked on Nov 18 2015,
General in Milford Haven |
One easy way is to look at the architecture of the house. Look for indicators such as:
- Style of the doors
- Architraves around the doors
- Windows and roof
- Type of construction
Other ways to find out how old your house is:
- Check with the solicitor you used when buying the property, they may have kept a copy.
- If you have a mortgage, your survey may say how old the building is.
- Your local authority may have further details about when planning permission was granted.
- Ask neighbours in the same sort of properties if they know the age of their house.
- Check the property deeds for further information about when the house was constructed.
If you have lost the deeds to your property you should inquire with the land registry to get a new copy of them.
Hope that helps with the move or buying that special property!
Jonathan Rolande :-)
Web reference: http://housebuyfast.co.uk/blog/how-can-i-find-out-when-my...
Answered on Dec 2 2015,
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
More General in Milford Haven questions on AskMe
See more AskMe Q&A about General