Skip to main content Skip to footer

Rights of sellers if deal falls through?

I am selling my house subject to vacant possession. What happens if the buyer pulls? Can I claim compensation?

Asked on Feb 20 2013, General in Milton Keynes | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • Hi. Sadly you will not be able to claim compensation if a buyer pulls out of this sale.

    Answered on Sep 24 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Milton Keynes questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General