Skip to main content Skip to footer

Interested in buying a house.

I'm interested in buying a house in London, but unsure if a foreigner like me will be allowed to do so.

Asked on Jul 14 2013, General in Morden | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Many people from foreign countries buy property in London. It is not unusual at all. You will need to be financially qualified (that is a mortgage broker will be asked to speak to you about how you will pay for the property), but it is completely possible.

    Answered on Aug 23 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Morden questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General