Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Fishermans cottage in poulton

Can you tell me when 48 poulton road, Morecambe LA4 5hb built

Asked on Jan 22 2015, General in Morecambe | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hey Sandy, If you have lost the deeds to your property you should inquire with the land registry to get a new copy of them. You can also check with the solicitor you used when buying the property, they may have kept a copy. Hope that helps and keep me informed about how it turns out. Regards, Jonathan Rolande :-)

    Answered on Feb 2 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Morecambe questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General