Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where do I find UK council tax bands?

Asked on Aug 25 2010, General in Newcastle-under-Lyme | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • On your local councils website. Search Google.

    Answered on Aug 25 2010, Report content
  • The information you seek is at the link below ie not on Council websites, though the later will have details of amounts payable per band per financial year.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Aug 26 2010, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Newcastle-under-Lyme questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General