Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Changing a Diyso shared ownership joint tenancy and mortgage

I live in a diyso property. My ex who is joint tenant and mortgagee with me left in 1999. He has not contributed to payments - I paid all the deposit and the rent and mortgage all go through my bank. I do not know where he is now. How can I get his name of the property? I have a new partner and am worried that when I die he will lose his home.

Asked on May 28 2016, General in North West England | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in North West England questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General