Skip to main content Skip to footer

What is the council tax for NE243EH?

Asked on Feb 13 2011, General in Blyth | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Does not always go by postcode, I would need to know what the property is E.G Flat/ House. The best way to find our is to contact the local council in Blyth and ask to be put thru to the council tax department County Hall Morpeth Northumberland NE61 2EF Tel: 0845 600 6400

    Answered on Feb 14 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Blyth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General