Skip to main content Skip to footer

Land owner or farmer?

Who owns the land behind Horton Manor, has there been plans submitted to redevelop pub on Front Street Bebside, Blyth

Asked on May 28 2011, General in Blyth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • As long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title deeds from your local Land Registry office. They cost £4

    Answered on May 31 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Blyth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General