Skip to main content Skip to footer

Part ownership of a house.

Would I be able to buy a house in the Egerton area of Greater Manchester with a deposit of £50,000 and only own half of the property? I am a retired fireman and have a reasonable pension. I know some estate agents offer this service, regards, Mike.

Asked on Aug 29 2012, General in Northwich | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Northwich questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General