Skip to main content Skip to footer

How to change my mortgage to buy to let

What am I required to do to change my mortgage over?

Asked on Jan 2 2010, General in Nottingham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Scotty, I am able to arrange for someone to either sit down or call you to have a chat with you about the ins and outs of changing mortgages. Please dont hesistate to either email me on or call me anytime on 0115 8820 007 Nick

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 19 2010, Report content
  • Normally you ring your mortgage provider and tell them and they sometimes keep the rates as they are. But make sure that you also change your building insurance to buy to let too.

    Answered on Jun 4 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Nottingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General