Skip to main content Skip to footer

What is 25%ownership? I have just seen a flat I like in Leicester and it says to buy, but 25% ownership?

Asked on Feb 2 2011, General in Nottingham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You own a quarter (25%) and the housing association owns the other three quarters (75%)

    Answered on Mar 4 2011, Report content
  • As Christopher says, you own a quarter. Which means you pay rent on the remaining 3/4. If going for it, make sure (a) you have the right to buy the remaining 3/4 at fixed price, and (b) that the rent is 3/4 of the going rate, and again, there are guarantees about increase levels in the lease.

    Answered on Aug 29 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Nottingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General