Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax band for NG7 7BH?

Which band is for a 4 bed house on Constance St?

Asked on Apr 16 2013, General in Nottingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi jowen32, You can look at the tax band for any home in England and Wales by paying a visit to the website of the Valuations Office Agency (VOA). This is the government group that adds a value for all homes as they would have been in 1991. From there, it assigns a tax band. A search for the street you specify throws up these results, from which you can see that your home will fall under either band A or band B. From here, you will need to visit the website of the local council to see how this breaks down and what you will be charged. In Nottingham, homes that fall into tax band A will pay £795.45 for the year 2013/2014, while those which are under B will pay £928.03 overall across the whole year. Many thanks, Scott

    Answered on Apr 19 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Nottingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General