Skip to main content Skip to footer

How can I get a council house?

I have a 2 bedroom house but I have 5 kids so it is too small for me. How can I get a council house?

Asked on Oct 22 2011, General in Oldham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would presume your first port of call should be with the Housing association to see how you can qualify etc.

    Answered on Oct 24 2011, Report content
  • We would suggest that you check with the Local Authority for the area. They will be able to provide you with all the information you require. Best Regards.

    Answered on Feb 1 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Oldham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General