Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax banding queries

How do I find out the local council tax banding for houses in my immediate neighbourhood. The houses are valued at considerably more but I do not know what the tax banding is.

Asked on Apr 6 2010, General in Oswestry | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Go to and put in the postcode and house number. Bingo!

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 7 2010, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Oswestry questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General