Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I buy my mums council house on her behalf?

Asked on Mar 21 2010, General in Bampton | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will need to check the purchase conditions with the council built the short answer in most cases is yes but the title deeds will need to be in your mums name, which will be difficult unless you have cash to purchase with. If you have enough equity you may be able to re mortgage your house to buy the council property for your mum. If you need more advice let me know

    Answered on Mar 22 2010, Report content
  • Best thing is to speak to the local athority or your local citizen advice bureau good luck

    Answered on Mar 22 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General