Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

TQ3 trouble with subsidence

Looking for bungalow in southfield avenue wandered about subsidence as visually some homes have cracks to external walls

Asked on Jun 9 2017, General in Paignton | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • If you suspect subsidence then it would be very wise to have a survey carried out, assuming your offer to purchase has been accepted. If you're buying with a mortgage then your lender will probably require a survey anyway. If you're buying with cash then it's worth requesting a survey that will specifically cover subsidence issues.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 11 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Paignton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General