Skip to main content Skip to footer

Mortgage for a park home.

Can I get a mortgage for a park home?

Asked on Sep 27 2010, General in Plymouth | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You would need to speak to an independent broker for financial advice

    Answered on Sep 28 2010, Report content
  • You can not get a traditional mortgage as such as park homes are not deemed a permanent dwelling, you need to get a loan, there are specialist companies which provide the equivalent of a mortgage, try the link below.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 28 2010, Report content
  • Mark is right not a traditional mortgage but a specialist loan.

    Answered on Sep 28 2010, Report content
  • There are specialised companies that will arrange finance on a Park Home for you, such as Roy Scott Larch. These companies will offer you a loan that acts similar to a mortgage, however their terms and conditions are based on the age, make and model of the Park Home. Hope this information is useful to you!

    Answered on Nov 18 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Plymouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General