Skip to main content Skip to footer

I would like to know the exact county where Hafod Block Ansari Court Ynysmaerdy Pontyclun, CF72 8TG are found please?

Is it the Vale of Glamorgan?

Asked on Apr 9 2010, General in Pontyclun | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Mid Glamorgan I think.

    Answered on Apr 9 2010, Report content
  • Pontyclun is in Rhondda Cynon Taf, commonly known as RCT.

    Answered on Dec 17 2010, Report content
  • No it is not in the Vale of Glamorgan, it is in the grounds of the Royal Glamorgan Hospital it is probably flats that are named after a doctor that worked at the hospital and it is in Mid Glamorgan. Hope you found this helpful.

    Answered on Mar 15 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Pontyclun questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General