Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax banding for Graigwen Parc.

Council tax banding for Graigwen Parc, Pontypridd.

Asked on Jan 10 2010, General in Pontypridd | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Try the link below, you will need a post code. If you have one you should be able to be quite specific for the acutal buiding you are interested in. Sorry I can not get you the answer without a post code.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 10 2010, Report content
  • The best way to find out will be to contact Rhondda Cynon Taff Council, the contact details are on the link below

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 13 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Pontypridd questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General