Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax banding The Common?

How much is the council tax for 3 Rockingstone Terrace, The Common CF37 4AB?

Asked on Mar 15 2011, General in Pontypridd | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The best way to search for council tax banding is to go to which will checks council tax bands for England and Wales. It's very simple to operate and you can find out in seconds!

    Answered on Mar 16 2011, Report content
  • The best way to find out will be to contact Rhondda Cynon Taff, the contact details are on the link below

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 13 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Pontypridd questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General