Skip to main content Skip to footer

1982 house valuation

Can I get a 1982 house valuation for a 3 bed tenanted house in Portsmouth, Oliver Road, PO4 9BY?

Asked on Oct 7 2010, General in Portsmouth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • It may be difficult. An informal land registry idea won't be possible as data isn't available back that far so really they only way to do it is to appoint a chartered surveyor to provide you with a formal historical valuation. If you need help finding one let me know.

    Answered on Oct 15 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Portsmouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General