Skip to main content Skip to footer

What kind of survey do I need to get when buying a home?

Asked on Aug 16 2013, General in Reading | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • A Homebuyer's Survey is all you need, unless the house is over 100 years old or has obvious or known structural issues, which case you would need a full structural survey.

    Answered on Sep 9 2013, Report content
  • Hi, It is recommended that you get an RICS Homebuyer Report , and here is an example of what a chartered surveyor will look at in your home -

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 20 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Reading questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General