Skip to main content Skip to footer

What's the tax band for Llewellyns View in Gilfach Goch?

Asked on Mar 12 2012, General in Porth | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You should be able to find this information on the council website, or just give them a ring.

    Answered on Mar 13 2012, Report content
  • The largest type 4 bedroom house, called the Midhurst, is Band E. All the other 4 beds Band D.

    Answered on May 21 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Porth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General