Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council Housing / estates

Are Coronation Cottages, off Church Road, Salehurst, local authority/ ex local authority properties?

Asked on Aug 30 2011, General in Robertsbridge | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 1
  • I would check with the council for this information, it's the only reliable place I can think of.

    Answered on Aug 31 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Robertsbridge questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General